Introduction to Marketing automation, 5 ECTS
: 75€ (VAT 0€). Free for unemployed and laid-off persons.
Application period: 11.05.2020 - 28.05.2020
: Online course
: Mikael Forsström
Target groups : All interested. The course is free for unemployed and for laid-off persons.
Join this course to learn the fundamentals of marketing automation to grow your business.
You will learn how to build high converting landing pages, use marketing automation tools and to monitor and analyze customer experiences across various touchpoints.
During the course, you will have access to a marketing automation tool and work on a project to apply what you learn during the course.
The aim of the course is that students will learn the fundamentals of marketing automation to grow a business. The student knows after the completion of the course what it takes to create a positive customer experience with a goal to deliver real value at every single customer touch point.
With marketing automation tools students can deliver the right information to the right person at the right time. Students also learn how to optimize customer interactions, how to use chatbots, and how to utilize experience metrics to reduce churn, increase revenue, and enable growth.
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of marketing automation
- plan and create a customer journey path to maximize the customer lifetime value.
- monitor and analyze customer experiences across various touchpoints
- optimize for better experiences and interactions based on multiple metrics
- identify, develop and implement communication to delight customers
- understand data in the customer feedback to extract value from surveys, complaints and interactions
- landing pages
- content marketing e.g. video, blog,
- customer touchpoints
- marketing automation tools
- customer journey mapping
- experience analytics
- survey and feedback tools
- experience metrics
1.6. - 30.6.