Virtual Event Management - E-learning course for cultural manager professionals and students 5 ECTS
: This course is free of charge
: Richard Silin
- What does the planning and execution of a virtual event involve? What possibilities do virtual events offer us and how do I make sense of the finances involved? Virtual and hybrid events are here to stay – make sure you make the most of them. Master the art of producing a virtual event that people are drawn to and want to engage in. We are ready to guide you through the process!
This free online course is an introduction to the production of virtual events. You will learn why and when virtual events will work to your advantage, and in the process deepen your understanding of the diverse world of event management. We will lay out the whole process of planning and producing virtual events and how it will make economic sense. This entails anything from types, platforms and forms of virtual events as well as technical aspects. As this is an area developing at a very rapid pace, we will of course also cover topics looking to the future.
- Planning and producing virtual events
- Virtual event management
- Technological aspects of virtual events
- Experiences from virtual events
- Economics of virtual event production
The course is aimed at professionals and students in event production, cultural management and media.
The course is an e-learning package.
- You complete the course at your own pace. The course is completed 100% online.
- The learning methods cover reading, videos and individual assignments on our learnings platform Itslearning.